How to Prepare Fish Soup:
cooked in a cauldron - 15 people
- 3kg of river (white) fish
- 1dl of oil
- 1kg of finely chopped onion
- 5 carrots finely chopped
- 10 cloves of finely chopped garlic
- a bag of fish spice mixture or
spices as desired; pepper, salt, vegeta ...
- 1l of tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon primrose
- 1 - 2 tablespoons of salt
- 1 hot pepper in one piece
- 2 sweet peppers in one piece
- 0.5 liters of wine
- 2.5 liters of water in which the fish was cooked
- 2l of water
We also cook the cleaned fish, about 2 kg, in a pot.
Strain the water and clean the fish from the bones
II Pour oil into the kettle, put finely
chopped onion and simmer with the addition
boiled filtered water.
III After 90 minutes add the carrot and
garlic and stew with the addition
and still boiled water.
IV During that time in a sherpa (or bottle) with water
stir the bag with the fish spices and
add to the kettle after 120 minutes
V Then we add in order:
- tomato juice
- fish cleaned of bones 2x,
- fish in pieces, about 0.5 kg
- wine and
after 15 minutes, remove the kettle from the heat.
The fish soup was cooked in a cauldron for about 2.5 hours.